Your process for delivering financial services to your customers is a key component of your operations and vital to ensuring that you can gather client information, understand their needs and deliver high quality recommendations with minimum errors. Effective cutomer processes can also make it easier for your people to do business and win customers as well as drive down the embedded costs in your processes.
Enterprise Learning can help you by reviewing your existing processes and recommending improvements. We can provide a detailed process improvement assessment carried out by our specialist process analysts. We can provide independent advice on selecting systems and financial tools which will suit your services and customers from the range of different external providers available. We can also help you develop clear guidance and standards on the use of your processes by your people and develop and deliver process training for them.
- Customer processes under my management are clearly defined and any adaptations or exceptions to cover a variety of customer requirements are robust and well documented.
- Customer processes are supported by effective and streamlined systems and robust record keeping.
- We provide clear guidance on how systems should be used to ensure consistency of approach and record keeping/MI.
- Customer processes are inconsistent and not designed with outcomes in mind.
- Multiple channels within one organisation with widely varying processes without any apparent justification.
- Manual processes with insufficient controls to drive consistency and adherence to advice standards.
- Automated processes that are not clearly understood by users, or supported by user guidance, and leads to inconsistent use and potentially inconsistent records/MI.